The Blood Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum for The Blood

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GZ THE BLOOD - LK 10 MAN DOWN 5/11/10!!
The Blood celebrates 5yrs of fun, rudeness and Emo fits - 17th Oct 2010!

The man behind the shammy -

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragsnus
Noob
Noob
Dragsnus

Male
Number of posts : 1

The man behind the shammy - Empty
PostSubject: The man behind the shammy -   The man behind the shammy - EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:35 am

So, Dragnsus here, originally i was going to be called dragnus but without knowing of my typo i leveled up to 20 and couldn’t be arsed to change it, please refer to me as drag but not queen.

24 year old living in surrey/middlesex (never can remeber what one) currently unemployed, with thanks to wow im still unemployed: lol!:
Trained up in Web development but fighting with degree graduates is harder than raiding with pugs
Started playing Wow bout a year ago, on me bros account as a undead mage, used the force and am now Dragsnus, the shammy who loves to over agro.

Always there to help out when i can, but i still consider myself as a newb, as most of the time i have no idea what you guys go on about.

That’s about it really, have a few low lvl alts i haven’t been arsed to get in the guild yet, mainly due to shear laziness, and hoping to reach that special 80 soon, with a little help with my friends, oh and if i don’t reply to many chats probably cause im raiding and men cant do more than 2 things at once, trust me you should see me laying totems down, before i know it the boss is dead.

Big up yourselves,

Mark aka Drag
Back to top Go down

The man behind the shammy -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Guild Forum :: Introductions! :: Introduce yourself here!-
Jump to: